THE TEAM OF EXPERTS
AT ANDREETTI & CO
Established in the year 2000, we continue to build on our enviable reputation for excellent advice and first class service, to our business and clients alike.
Vicki qualified as an accountant in 1997 and formed Andreetti & Co in the year 2000 following a successful career at a London-based, top 20 firm, where she worked with prestigious West End retailers and City stockbroking firms. She completed her training at an Essex-based practice, where she gained extensive knowledge of smaller, owner-managed businesses. These are the mainstay of the practice today.
Vicki enjoys working with owner-managed businesses, offering them a personal service, helping them to grow their business and looking after all their compliance matters.
Interesting facts about Vicki:
1. She drives a VW campervan called Roxy.
2. She enjoys a challenge; she completed an Open University degree in 2015 achieving a 2:1 BSc Environmental Management and Technology.
3. She has just finished building her own house along with her husband…a goal they have had for a long time.
4. She is currently in training for the 100 mile Ride London event taking place in July 2018.
5. She drinks tea in the mornings and proper coffee in the afternoon.
Emma looks after the bookkeeping for our larger clients on a weekly or monthly basis. She also completes many of our monthly payrolls.
Emma spends her free time keeping fit, spending time with family and walking the dog. Emma likes a LARGE cup of tea and a McVities milk chocolate digestive.
Sadie completes the bookkeeping for our smaller clients and is our client services coordinator, ensuring all clients get their accounts and tax returns completed on time.
Sadie spends her free time shopping, eating and drinking (lots!). She enjoys tea in the mornings and squash in the afternoons, and really prefers crisps over biscuits.